I apologize for the very short post, but I want people to see this chart and realize the significance of it.
Microbiology is my passion. I believe that most chronic diseases and so-called “autoimmune” disorders are infections. I have already blogged that H. pylori is the cause of many autoimmune conditions, T. gondii is likely the cause of schizophrenia and other mental conditions, and that MAP is the true cause of ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, and Hashimoto’s.
This is more than just another blog topic for me; I lost both my parents to diseases that can be tackled better with a combination of microbiology / pathology knowledge, conventional, and natural medicine. The topic of most “autoimmune” conditions being of an infectious nature is personal to me. My mother died from Lupus when I was six. Lupus is not on this chart, but I believe the cause of the disease based off of the studies is a systemic Staph overgrowth. 1 2 My father passed away from Hepatitis C when I was a young adult. His disease I believe could have been managed better at the time with vitamin C, R-lipoic acid, glutathione, selenium, and milk thistle.
Study this chart and if you have one of these diseases or conditions look into the infection and what can be done about it. I will blog more over time about infections and their link to disease.
I believe next I am going to blog about a bacteria that was not on this list that is thought to be the cause of two different “autoimmune” conditions. Klebsiella pneumoniae is the bacteria and the conditions I believe it causes are ankylosing spondylitis 3 4 and rheumatoid arthritis. 5 6
- http://www.jimmunol.org/content/189/4/2054 ↩
- http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1110116414000611 ↩
- https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjtssHfuuLLAhXKQyYKHQH4AqIQFggcMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hindawi.com%2Fjournals%2Fjir%2F2013%2F872632%2F&usg=AFQjCNECvbfjqUbD9ii2UuKMNS90kUOszg&sig2=vI-FsLbf54LfnIFv8Hhh4w&bvm=bv.117868183,d.eWE ↩
- http://rheumatology.oxfordjournals.org/content/41/12/1395.full ↩
- https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjRsMnIu-LLAhUB3yYKHa-cAjwQFghDMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Frheumatology.oxfordjournals.org%2Fcontent%2F37%2F12%2F1330.full.pdf&usg=AFQjCNE16rb-RdLDQKEG68elrsF3u4HPdA&sig2=EQeG2OmdN9kiWtD_ixmV8A ↩
- https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjRsMnIu-LLAhUB3yYKHa-cAjwQFgheMAM&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hindawi.com%2Fjournals%2Fad%2F2012%2F539282%2F&usg=AFQjCNGoDgCyRc1olHr0_4eoBytATneTdg&sig2=UJUTj_hjjOEoOdgftBZYsg ↩